The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Features and Specs
- 100% Polyester
- 15" side zip on left side for easy on/off
- Adjustable three-piece hood with cord lock
- Reinforced hood shoulders chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HPS: 28.5"
- body: 359 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- overlay: 70D 118 g/m² 100% nylon with non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Recycled Content
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.