Witness the evolution of a legend with our redesigned Denali jacket that's crafted of warm durable Sherpa fleece and features a relaxed fit for unmatched comfort. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Features and Specs
- 6% of Elastane, 94% of Polyester
- The classic Denali is now available in Sherpa fleece or scuba spacer-knit
- Relaxed fit in Sherpa fabric; active fit in spacer-knit fabric
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight: Sherpa: 610 g (21.5 oz); spacer Knit: 650 g (22.9 oz)
- Center Back: 27"
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Zip/Snap-in Compatible
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.