Overview and Features
A streetwear icon, updated with modern technology. The 1994 Retro Mountain Light Jacket now features lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ fabric for incredible breathability and waterproofing.
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ 2L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining
- Heavier weight, abrasion-resistant FUTURELIGHT™ 2L fabric blocked in high-stress areas
- Retro 1994 version in trims and features
- Attached, fully adjustable, two-piece hood construction rolls flat and stows with use of Velcro® tab
- Original webbing and tension-lock peripheral hood adjustment system
- Oversize cordlock and tied bungee-adjustment system fixed at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers VISLON® center front zip
- Reverse-entry, alpine-style pockets
- Garment stows into internal chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversize cordlocks
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the '95 Retro Denali
- Embroidered logo on left forearm and back-right shoulder
Specs and Details
- 100% Polyester
- body: 40D 95 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 2L-100% recycled nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Avg Weight: 784 g (27.65 oz)
- Center Back: 33"
- yoke: 70D 52 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 2L-100% recycled nylon with DWR finish
- lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.