The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Features and Specs
- 100% Polyester
- Witness the evolution of a legend. This iconic hoodie is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability.
- Relaxed fit
- Attached adjustable hood
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Avg Weight: 753 g (26.6 oz)
- Center Back: 28"
- Solid: 333 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series-100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Heather: 342 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series-65% recycled polyester 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- Overlay: 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Recycled Content
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.