800-fill goose down insulation makes this weatherproof parka a reliable source of warmth and protection when you're touring the city in low temps. A wire-brimmed hood adds structure and pit-zip venting adds breathability.
Features and Specs
- 3% Elastane, 97% Cotton
- Adjustable hood
- Hidden wire brim at hood for added structure
- Grown-on stormflap covers the two-way AquaGuard® VISLON® center front zip
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket
- Alpine pockets with exposed AquaGuard® coil zips and horizontal lower wraparound hand pockets
- Flap-closure lower hand pockets
- Concealed-zip pocket on cuff
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs with down-insulated inner cuffs and stretch gussets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight: 1580 g (55.7 oz)
- Center Back: 35.75"
- shell: 224 g/m² 2L-42% polyester 34% nylon 19% wool 5% elastane cotton jacquard
- lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% polyester brushed taffeta with mechanical stretch
- insulation: 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Wind Protection
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.