Made with durable crinkle ripstop and 800-fill goose down insulation this hooded denim parka inspired by the coldest and most inhospitable places on the planet offers maximum warmth and protection no matter if you're on the side of a mountain or in a city.
Features and Specs
- 3% Elastane, 97% Cotton
- Fixed hood with exposed soft elastic on interior hood opening
- Exposed AquaGuard® VISLON® center front zip
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket
- Half-exposed AquaGuard® concealed lower hand pockets and vertical chest zip pocket with partially exposed tape
- Interior stretch-woven Gloves pockets
- Concealed-zip core vents
- Soft elastic on cuff interior
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight: 1000 g (35.3 oz)
- Center Back: 31"
- crinkle ripstop: 40D 62 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- denim: 144 g/m² 97% cotton 3% elastane twill with DWR finish
- lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% polyester brushed taffeta with mechanical stretch
- insulation: 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.