Your off-season camp setup has never been more pleasant thanks to this warm and durable parka that features a seam-sealed waterproof and breathable exterior a soft 200-weight Sherpa fleece lining hood and stormflap to stonewall cold wind.
Features and Specs
- 49% Nylon, 51% Polyester
- Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof breathable seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with Sherpa lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Top-entry hand pockets with secure-zip side entry
- Top-entry chest pocket with Velcro® closure
- Exposed polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Internal waist cinch
- Avg Weight: 925 g (32.6 oz)
- Center Back: 31"
- Body: 70D 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-51% polyester 49% nylon canvas with micro-sanded finish
- Lining: 150D 220 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.