The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Features and Specs
- 100% Polyester
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Three-piece attached adjustable hood
- Reinforced shoulders chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- HPS: 28"
- solid: 359 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece with non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- LE4: 346 g/m² 87% recycled polyester 13% polyester fleece with NF DWR finish
- MA9: 346 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece with NF DWR finish
- overlay: 70D 118 g/m² 100% nylon with NF DWR finish
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Recycled Content
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.