Overview and Features
Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our FuseForm™ construction technique. The hyper-durable exterior seamlessly integrates midweight nylon with a heavier weight nylon in the hood shoulders sides and inner arms to eliminate bulk and achieve a low-profile fit that's lightweight yet strong and durable. Fully loaded with Steep Series features for big-mountain performance.
- Our most technically advanced waterproof snowsports jacket with seamlessly engineered abrasion zones
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers to reduce weight and improve durability
- Waterproof breathable fully seam sealed
- Adjustable helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Reliable waterproof YKK® front zip
- Waterproof YKK® zip chest pockets one with a radio-holder pocket
- Internal water-resistant insulated phone pocket
- Waterproof YKK® zip accessory pocket
- Waterproof YKK® pit-zips
- Bonded water-resistant flap-cover zip wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable bonded cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
Specs and Details
- 100% Nylon
- Fabric: 70D 197 g/m² (5.81 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 3L-100% nylon with 30D polyester jersey knit back
- Avg Weight: 680 g (23.99 oz)
- Center Back: 31.5"
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Wind Protection
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.