Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our FuseForm™ construction technique. The hyper-durable exterior seamlessly integrates midweight nylon with a heavier weight nylon in the hood shoulders sides and inner arms to eliminate bulk and achieve a low-profile fit that's lightweight yet strong and durable. Fully loaded with Steep Series features for big-mountain performance.
Features and Specs
- 100% Nylon
- Our most technically advanced waterproof snowsports jacket with seamlessly engineered abrasion zones
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers to reduce weight and improve durability
- Waterproof breathable fully seam sealed
- Adjustable helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Reliable waterproof YKK® front zip
- Waterproof YKK® zip chest pockets one with a radio-holder pocket
- Internal water-resistant insulated phone pocket
- Waterproof YKK® zip accessory pocket
- Waterproof YKK® pit-zips
- Bonded water-resistant flap-cover zip wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable bonded cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Avg Weight: 680 g (23.99 oz)
- Center Back: 31.5"
- Fabric: 70D 197 g/m² (5.81 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 3L-100% nylon with 30D polyester jersey knit back
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Wind Protection
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.