Overview and Features
We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn't sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder for easy access.
- 800-fill down big mountain riding jacket is light and packable without sacrificing warmth
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- New engineered woven-baffle construction reduces the need for glue or baffle stitching
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two hand pockets double as core vents
- Chest pocket doubles as a stowpocket
- Under-helmet fitted hood
Specs and Details
- 100% Nylon
- Shell: 15D 35 g/m² (1.03 oz/yd²) 100% nylon 3D woven-baffle taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Avg Weight: 415 g (14.64 oz)
- Center Back: 28.5"
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Side Panels and Lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Wind Protection
- Durable Water Repellent
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.