From the Alaska Range to the Khumbu Icefall our premier Pro jacket delivers the highest level of durable waterproof breathable protection to inspire the confidence you need to press on in the worst conditions.
Features and Specs
- 100% Nylon
- Fabric offers superior durability and enhanced waterproof performance
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible and features large Cohaesive™ cord locks and a laminated wire brim
- Two-way exposed matte polyurethane (PU) VISLON® center front zip
- Large exposed matte PU alpine chest pocket zips
- Additional internal secure-zip mesh pocket can be accessed through the left alpine chest pocket
- Matte PU pit zips for venting
- Removable powder skirt
- Nonabrasive adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord uses large Cohaesive™ cord locks
- Avg Weight: 500 g (17.64 oz)
- Center Back: 32"
- Main body: 44D x 44D 112 g/m² -100% nylon
- Shoulders and bottom yoke: 44D x 44D 113 g/m² -100% nylon
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Wind Protection
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.