This product has been cleaned and may have required a repair that is now unnoticeable.
This jacket was repaired through Design Residency Project, making it both unique and one of a kind. It has been cleaned, inspected and factory certified to meet The North Face standards for refurbished apparel.
Features and Specs
- 100% Nylon
- Repaired during The Design Residency, to learn more click here
- Original Garment Fabric: 100% Nylon ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Slim fit
- Innovative bottleneck quilt pattern minimizes cold spots and improves durability
- 13 g ThermoBall insulation for warmth when wet
- Exposed VISLON® center front zip
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Original Garment Avg Weight: 439.9 g (15.52 oz)
- Center Back: 28"
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Original Garment Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions: Please see care label
- Wind Protection
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.