Overview and Features
This garment was hand-repaired making it both unique and one of a kind. It has been cleaned, inspected and factory certified to meet The North Face standards for refurbished apparel.
- Original Garment Fabric: 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight jacket that's insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for vertical movement.
- Slim Fit
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Exposed VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
Specs and Details
- 100% Nylon
- Original Garment Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions: Please see care label
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.