550-fill goose down parka for warmth without the weight in arctic conditions.
Features and Specs
- 41% Nylon, 59% Cotton
- Waterproof breathable seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Standard fit
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Adjustable waist bungee inside hand pocket
- Internal fleece cuffs
- V-shaped drop-tail split hem
- Covered zippered handwarmer pockets
- Darting at front and back of waist
- Stormflap covers two-way VISLON® center front zip
- Tall stand collar for added protection
- Removable fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- 550 fill down
- insulation: 550 fill grey goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- lining: 50D 72 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven with DWR finish
- heather: 160D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-100% polyester woven with DWR finish
- solid: 70D 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-59% cotton 41% nylon woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Center Back: 37"
- Avg Weight: 1240 g (43.7 oz)
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.