The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Features and Specs
- 100% Polyester
- Iconic Denali hoodie constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders chest and forearms
- Covered zip chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Stretch fabrication on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Media compatible
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight: 570 g (20.11 oz)
- Center Back: 25.5"
- Solid: Polartec® 300 Series-100% recycled polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Heather: Polartec® 300 Series-65% recycled polyester 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- Overlay: 70D x 160D 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Recycled Content
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.