We're proud to partner with National Geographic to introduce this limited-edition Bottle Source collection crafted from single-use plastic sourced from the waste streams of our country's most famous public spaces including Yosemite the Great Smoky Mountains and Grand Teton. WASTE IS OVER is our aspiration to stop thinking of plastic as waste that should be tossed and to join us in thinking of it as part of a cycle with other uses. Waste can be obsolete if we commit to increase recycling and reuse practices. For every Bottle Source product we make we're donating one dollar to the National Park Foundation to support recycling and reuse programs so you can feel good in your purchase in more ways than one.
Features and Specs
- 26% Polyester, 74% Cotton
- STANDARD FIT
- $1 OF EVERY UNIT SOLD SUPPORTS THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
- RIB ON CUFFS AND HEM EMBELLISHMENT TECHNIQUE: NO-HAND WATER BASED SCREEN-PRINTED GRAPHIC
- SET-IN SLEEVES
- BARTACKED KANGAROO HAND POCKET
- FABRIC: 250 G/M2 74% COTTON 26% RECYCLED REPRIEVE POLYESTER-KNIT FABRIC.
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Recycled Content
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.