Crush ascents this fall in our hybrid jacket featuring stretch-woven panels for excellent range of motion. Combined with the bottleneck quilting pattern with lightweight ThermoBall™ insulation that provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and fewer cold spots you'll be ticking off your climbing goals like there's no tomorrow.
Features and Specs
- 15% Polyester, 85% Nylon
- 16 g ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation throughout the torso and top side of sleeves for lightweight warmth
- Durable micro-stripe ripstop face paired with an abrasion-resistant double-weave soft shell for a mid layer built to withstand wear
- Stretch-woven side and underarm panels allow for added breathability and mobility
- Exposed VISLON® center front zip
- External secure-zip chest pocket
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Internal mesh stow pocket on right side
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Avg Weight: 345 g (12.16 oz)
- Length from center back: 27"
- body : 10D x 20D 32 g/m² 85% nylon 15% polyester ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- side panels and underside of sleeves: 274 g/m² 50% recycled polyester 42% polyester 8% elastane double-weave soft shell with DWR finish
- lining: 20D x 20D 39 g/m² 100% nylon
- insulation: 16 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Source : Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Recycled Content
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.