Overview and Features
The waterproof Women's Menlo Parka is ultra-warm and durable enough for any cold-weather adventures. It features a detachable belt a snap-off insulated hood and 80g of high-powered Heatseeker™ insulation throughout.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with DWR finish keeps you dry
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco recycled insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Adjustable, set-in hood
- Stormflap with hidden snap closure covers the VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal waist cinch is adjustable via the hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Drop-tail hem
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Specs and Details
- 100% Polyester
- body: 75D x 170D 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Avg Weight: 743 g (26.21 oz)
- Center Back: 29"
- lining: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.