Adapt to dropping temperatures at the crag or campsite with this 800-fill down insulated jacket that minimizes stitching with a woven-baffle construction for lightweight warmth.
Features and Specs
- 100% Nylon
- 800 fill down jacket for warmth weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior compressible warmth
- Engineered woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- External zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip pockets and harness are pack compatible
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Features the latest in technology in down baffling. The Morph Jacket utilizes integrated stitchless chambers so there are no exposed threads which creates a stronger wind barrier giving you more protection more durability and lastly more warmth retention
- Avg Weight: 282 g (10 oz)
- Center Back: 26.5"
- Body: 20D 75 g/m² 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Durable Water Repellent
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.