A brilliant mid-layer for cold days on the slab this technical hybrid climbing jacket features a PrimaLoft®-insulated core merged with a durable stretch-woven hood and sleeves to keep you warm while allowing unparalleled freedom of movement. Laser-perforated underarm venting adds breathability to keep you dry and comfortable on the ascent without freezing you out on the way down.
Features and Specs
- 50% Nylon, 50% Polyester
- Lightweight hybrid climbing hoodie with warm insulated body
- The Progressor Collection is an alpine-layering system that's designed for climbing
- FuseForm™ construction delivers targeted durability with fewer seams
- Alpine Fit designed for vertical movement
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulated body
- Lightweight stretch woven sleeves and hood
- Elastic-bound hood and cuffs
- Laser-perforated underarms for venting
- Durable molded-tooth front zipper
- Low-profile secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Center Back: 28"
- Body: 20D 40 g/m² 50% nylon 50% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Sleeves and hood: 88 g/m² 84% nylon ripstop 16% elastane
- Insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Durable Water Repellent
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.