Fully loaded for freeride fun in the pow, this water-resistant, insulated freeride jacket focuses the most warmth (120 g) at the core and slightly less (100 g) in the sleeves and the hood (80 g).
Features and Specs
- 100% Nylon
- Warm down and synthetic insulated freeride jacket with a longer-length for extra coverage
- 550- fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Windproof, water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, fixed hood
- Hood-secure feature keeps hood out of the way, when not in use
- Under-draft-flap chest zip pocket
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized inner cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Style:: NF0A2TK4
- Avg Weight:: 814 g (28.71 oz)
- Center Back:: 29"
- Shell:: 53 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation:: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 150 g/80 g Heatseeker™
- Source:: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions:: Machine Wash
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.