Recycling looks good on you. The Bottle Source collection is diverting 160000 lbs of plastic bottles from the waste streams of Yosemite Great Smoky Mountains and Grand Teton National Parks and recycling them into tees and totes. National parks are seeing record visitation – more than 330 million visitors in 2017 - and we want to help them visit responsibly. For every Bottle Source product we make we're donating one dollar to the National Park Foundation to support recycling and reuse programs so that you can feel good in your t-shirt in more ways than one.
Features and Specs
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Roughly 160000 lbs plastic bottles were pulled from our National Parks to make this collection
- Relaxed fit
- Chest pocket
- Screen-printed graphic on back and logo on front pocket
- For every Bottle Source product we make we're donating one dollar to the National Park Foundation to support recycling and reuse programs
- Length from shoulder to hip: 23.5"
- Fabric: 150 g/m² 60% cotton 40% REPREVE® recycled polyester
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Recycled Content
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.