Down mid layer for ultra-cold alpine starts.
Features and Specs
- 100% Nylon
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- DWR finish
- Woven-baffle construction integrates two pieces of fabric into one to create stitchless non-bonded baffles
- Fixed Lycra®-bound under-helmet hood
- Highly breathable stretch-woven fabric on arms sides hem and hood for improved comfort durability and moisture transport
- Secure-zip pack-friendly chest pockets/vents that align with the Purist Jacket
- Integrated thumbhole cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Length from center back: 25"
- body: 20D 89 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop 3D woven baffle with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- hood sleeves lower-body panels: 40D x 20D 88 g/m² 88% nylon 12% elastane with DWR finish
- insulation: 800 fill goose down in body certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union;40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in lower-body panels and hood
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash
Delivery and Returns
Orders are shipped free via USPS and usually arrive within 3 days.
Free Returns within 60 days of purchase through our online Return Center.